Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lake Comedero, Mexico



I just got back from Lake Comedero in Mexico. It was a good time. My two largest fish were a bass that weighed 7.3 pounds, and one that weighed 10 pounds. It was a ton of fun. WE arrived in Mazatlan on Monday afternoon and made the three and a half hour drive to the "lodge". It was in the middle of nowhere. The satelite phone barely got any reception. We had armed guards with us the whole time. I guess that the lake is located in the marijuana capital of Old Mexico. There were fields of it all around the lake. We didn't have any problems with anyone though. We fished Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and headed home on Friday. To say that we were beat at the end of the trip would be an understatement. It is definitely a trip that I will do again though.

3 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

So did you get high? And were the armed guards especially for ya'll or is something they do for everyone.

Kara said...

looks like the same fish to me with a little photoshop size enhancements. i would rather see pictures of the five leafed greeney green.

Sandra and Brent said...

I also would like to see more 5 leafed greenery. That would be very interesting. I would also like to hear more about UFO's!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug