Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trip to TN

So Seth is so excited about visitng TN with Beck next month. Everyday he ask me if he needs to pack yet and then tells me how much he will miss me. It can really get on my nerves. I probably shoud have waited to tell him about the trip. Today I had to tell him that he might not be able to go if he couldn't be paitent. This did not go over well he told me that it would be nice because he just really needs to see Ginny. Cute, but I know he is going to have a blast. It really is to bad that it so far away. It would be nice to see everyone more often but I guess it makes the visits a little more special. I will miss the little bugger but I think that Syd will miss him the most. They have really become great playmates.

4 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

We can not wait to see the little fella. We are having to practice our patience too. I have not mentioned it to the girls yet to avoid the same problem you are having. Love you guys and hope all is well.

Sandra and Brent said...

Ginny, he needs to see her! He is so cute. I like that he used logic with you about why he needed to come. I wish it was closer too. I also wish Sydney was coming with him! I love them kids. Oh and I do think I will try to get to know him. The sad thing is I don't even know how to go about that.

Kara said...

Yeah I will definitely take pics anytime and no I don't think I will charge until I get to tennessee cuz I need the practice! Thanks for the book. I am so excited to read it:)

Renee and Jake said...

Tell Seth we are all on the countdown. He will also be here for Ginny's graduation.

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug