Friday, July 11, 2008

Eaton Update

Life is good. I love summer!! It seems impossible to be sad when it sunny out. I have a always loved the sumer time but after the perpetually long winter we had I am really enjoying this one. The kids are loving it also. They are in swimming lessons Seth is doing awesome and drives me crazy all morning asking if it time to go yet. Syd on the other hand she loves the water but is still very stranger wary. (I thought we were passed this stage but Sydney really doesn't like a lot of people first off.) The first day she would cry when ever the teacher would touch her. The second day she screamed pretty much the whole lesson. But on the third day (with a lot of bribing) she finally did much better. While Seth is anxiously waiting time to go Syd will say that she doesn't want to swim anymore. I still find it so crazy how different they are. Makes me wonder what number 3 will be like.
We had a great 4th with Kara, James and Elle. It is so fun that the kids are getting older and can enjoy the festivities. We went to a parade and down to the Green Belt to enjoy the booths there. The kids got there faces painted and enjoyed a little to much sugar, got to love a holiday. We were a little nervous about how Sydney would react to the fireworks because the night before when I few were going off she got scared. But she loved them. It was a great night and always a great reminder of how truly blessed we are to live in the LAND OF THE FREE!! Seth is at a very curious stage and kept asking questions like "Where is America?" And Why are we in the United States? I thought we were in Idaho Falls? It is very cute. Can be annoying because with every answer seems to come another question. Michael showed him a map to explain. I love that he wants to learn.
I have lost the cord to the camera but will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

Glad to see you finally updated. I love the new profile picture. I wish we were able to see each other more and visit. love you.

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug