Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Birthday Month

So Sandra put what her birthday month says up on her blog and I was so curious what mine would say so I looked it up and here is an incite into Amy.....

SEPTEMBER

Suave and compromising
Careful, cautious and organized
Likes to point out people's mistakes (Come on I wouldn't say likes I woulds say notices peoples mistakes:) )
Likes to criticize (I wouldn't say likes. That make me seem like a enjoy making people feel bad. Again I just notice things and think that people maybe aren't aware of them.)
Quiet but able to talk well
Calm and cool (I do feel like a I am very calm person I really don't see the point of getting to worked up over things; especially when most things are not in our control. )
Kind and sympathetic (I try to be.)
Concerned and detailed
Trustworthy, loyal and honest (I hope so these are awesome qualities.)
Does work well
Very confident (most days)
Sensitive
Thinking (I do like to think.)
generous
Good memory (I soooo don't have a good memory and always wished that I did.)
Clever and knowledgeable
Loves to look for information (Not really I am always getting Michael to look things up for me.)
Must control oneself when criticizing
Able to motivate oneself
Understanding (I really do try to see things through other peoples perspective and try to understand them.)
Fun to be around
Secretive (Sandra if you tell me your secrets I will tell you Mine.)
Loves sports, leisure and traveling (I really don't like sports but I do enjoy being outside and love to go to new places.)
Hardly shows emotions (Really??)
Tends to bottle up feelings (This is true you don't want to be at my house when I blow!!)
Choosy especially in relationships
Loves wide things (I don't really get this one.. wide things? what is considered a wide thing??)
Systematic

1 comment:

Sandra and Brent said...

Concerned with detail made me think of the quilt. I need to be more concerned with detail.
And we all know that you know all my secrets! But I really laughed out loud when I read that!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug