Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I have some really great men in my life that I am forever grateful for. My Dad is an amazing person. He is kind and generous, funny and easy going, he honors his priesthood and loves his family more than anything. I don't know what I would do without him he will forever be a source of strengthen and love to me.


My Father in Law is another amazing Man. I am grateful for the person he is and all that he taught Michael (not necessarily how to kill a pig but I guess that is a good skill to have.) His example has taught me the importance of learning for the Scriptures and loving the gospel.

I would be nothing with out him. My life is my family So thank you Michael for giving them to me. Thank you for taking the journey and learning everyday with me. I wouldn't want to do it with any one else. You are an amazing Man and Father.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

1 comment:

Sandra and Brent said...

I love the whole "thank you for taking the journey and learning everyday with me." Now, that is what I am looking for! I love Mike too, he is a great guy!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug