Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter

I have accepted it winter is here and with freezing temperatures that make it impossible for my feet to stay warm. Last night at the store Mike told the kids that they could get a treat. We were going to get ice cream but it is sooo cold and I said we have some at home...I know lame Mom...But the kids were demanding that they get there treat so Mike said okay I will give you some "Eye Candy". We drove over to a house that we knew would be decorated, it was awesome how excited they got. And on the rest of the way home we kept hearing look there is so more "Eye Candy". It was so funny! Hearing Syd exclaim "I love Eye candy!"

Chloe's First time on Snow



Happy Winter!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Your kids are so cute! I love how Sydney works the camera! I especially love their pink, little noses! I do not however, love the snow! I can remember in Rexburg, once it snowed, it seemed like it never stopped! Although, call me crazy, sometimes I wish it would snow here!

Beke said...

That is great! I laughed when I read it. I can imagine Syd saying that she love's eye candy.

Anonymous said...

So fun....my kids love eye candy as well. We are so excited for winter and can't wait to see you guys next week.

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug