Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Trip.

Getting back into the swing of things as been a little challenging. It is nice to be back with the family although Mike has to leave us yet again for work next week. I think we are getting a little too used to separation; ) Just kidding I and the kids will miss him a ton!!!!! So here we are... my Trip was AWESOME get ready for picture overload!!!

Before the Ice show...Yes there was an ice skating rink on the ship. The show was really good. I was very impressed with the entertainment on the ship.

Labadee, Haiti

Me and my Mom...
Pirates in Jamaica...

This was sooo Amazing and fun!
Shark Attack!!!
Me and Dad...
Tulum Ruins Mexico...
The two hottest chicas on the boat..thanks for being my roomie...I am going through Sandra withdrawals.

3 comments:

Beke said...

Looks like fun...I can't wait to go with ya'll one day.

Kristin said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous of how relaxed you look! I don't know how people have more than 2 kids and ever have any time to relax... I think I need to book me a cruise! LOL!!!

Torman said...

I don't know if I love or hate these pictures! J/K I love the pictures they make me want to be there! I am glad that you had such a good time. Thanks again for coming over yesterday I hope that we see you again soon!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug