Oh boy I am scratching!! 7 years ago today in the beautiful LA Temple surrounded by family and friends I got the best gift ever an eternal companion. (I know so CHEESY!! But I had to say it.) I really think that I married the best guy for me. He will forever drive me crazy but then I am sure he can claim the same of me. It has been a great 7 years full of awesome memories and 3 beautiful children. I must say that the past year(years) has been a long one but has taught us some great life lessons.
1. The gospel is true.
2. Moving is expensive.(we are officially moving back to Idaho. I know crazy!!)
3. Life is to short to worry about things you can't change.
4. Living next to family is awesome. (We will miss you all and the free babysitting:)
5. Enjoy friendships while you can because you'll never know when you will have to say goodbye.
6. Kids grow up too fast!
7. Letting it go does wonders!(I have really worked on this I used to let thing fester.)
I love you!!