Saturday, October 24, 2009

October

October has been a busy Month.. I think that we are FINALLY well lets hope it sticks. It is starting to get cold and I know that this means the beginning of the long cold winter but it also means they beginning of the holiday season. (I am trying to focus on the later.) The kids are getting excited for Halloween and so am I. Halloween was my favorite holiday as a kid I LOVE candy! I am loving that my kids are at fun ages. Michael found out that he has to go to Utah for work on Halloween which sticks... but my good old Brother is coming to help with the kids so it should still be a good time. My parents were up this week and it was nice to visit with them. Except were we all sick most of the time. Anyway, thanks Mom and Dad for coming up, We love you!Halloween witches the kids and I made, they were a lot of fun to do.
My Dad got me this beautiful fall bouquet..isn't he sweet..thanks Dad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun love the pics and I am glad that you can use the halloween bow. cute dresses.

Anonymous said...

Did you do your collage in Picaso

Renee and Jake said...

What is on the marshmallows? I may try to do that for FHE tomorrow. You are such a cute, creative mom

Becca said...

cute witches Amy. Glad you guys are better. We are getting better over here too:)

How do you know Nate and Elisa? Steve and Nate were both going to U if I for architecture for 4 years and we would hang out with them almost every week. Small world!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug