Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just some thoughts...

I was realizing today how good life is...I am sure this has a lot to do with the fact that it reached 63 degrees. It was wonderful! I swept out the garage while the girls rode around in the drive way. I love a clean garage, especially after a long winter when it is impossible to keep clean. I love the sound of my kids playing together and they do really love each other. The girls adore their brother and he is so good to them. It always amazes me what a great big brother he is. Sometimes, I feel bad that he doesn't have a little brother but he doesn't seem to mind. (Maybe, we will have to try to get another little boy around here soon;) Not an announcement just a thought got to get mike on board.

I got to do some photography this past weekend. It was my first wedding with out Kara Jo...I was nervous but I had a photographer friend come help me out. She is awesome! Thanks Kacey for taking time out of your busy schedule to come shoot with me:) Go check her out here: theframephotography.blogspot.com.
A couple of pics from the wedding


Poor Chloe is getting like 6 teeth in right now. She has also been showing interest in the potty. I know crazy she is only 18 months. I am not holding my breath but I do try and get her to go in the potty. We have had some success. Her personality is coming out more and more she can be such a little flirt. She will give strangers the silliest smile where she will squint her eyes and scrunch up her nose...have yet to capture it in a picture but it is so funny! She thinks that she can keep up the big kids but is also a real Momma's girl...I think this has to do with the teeth coming in. We adore her around her and it think she knows it;)



I can't believe it is April already. Seth keeps telling me that he doesn't want to move anymore and that Dad should just get another job and not go to school. It is getting harder to move now that they are getting older. I feel bad that he has to go to another school. I know that he will be fine but he has made some great friends here. Blake, Dallin and Skyler are his best friends. We always tease him that Skyler is his Girlfriend. We love her, she is adorable and her parents are awesome! I think we need to bring back arranged marriages and get these to together in 20 years;)
Seth's Kindergarten Class

Mike is out of town again this week in TN this time. It has been a learning experience having him out of town so often. Even though it has gotten a little easier... I hate it! The kids miss him and I miss him more!!! Syd often tells me that I am not the Boss. Only daddy is. He often tells me it is worse for him. But it still stinks having him gone. He is awesome though, he would do anything for us we are very lucky to have him...Miss you Hun!

8 comments:

Burk Family said...

Amy- I love your picture of that couple! That is SOO pretty. I too am loving life. I do think it has to do with Spring. Isn't that funny?

diane said...

I miss you guys so much...

Sandra and Brent said...

Amy, the wedding pictures are so good.

Torman said...

Amy!!! I love the wedding pictures and I love this entire post! It almost brings me to tears though. I pretend that you are not ever moving. so I am not depressed every day until you go.
P.s Skyler dressed real nice for "school" today. :)

Renee and Jake said...

What...he is in TN without you guys....

AubreyandTerry said...

Cute blog! I didn't know you take pictures... I should hire you to take some pictures of my kids for me, looks like you do a great job!

Frog Family said...

Those are great pictures of the wedding. We really need to catch up I agree. It has been a long time. Call me when ya get a free sec. 307-679-9514

Phelps Family said...

I soooo get the out of town thing! Hang in there!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug