Tuesday, February 9, 2010

16 months old

Things Chloe has been up to.....
You are still little but growing:
You are off the bottle.
You have discovered the trash can and will throw anything away.
You love to give hugs and kisses! Especially to anyone laying on the floor.
You have learned to fold your arms during prayer (need to get a picture. It's so cute and she caught on all by herself. I looked at her one night during family prayer and she had the sweetest smile on her face with her arms folded!!)
You can follow directions like "Get me a diaper and Go get in your Chair."
You will not talk! The only word you have said consistently is "Hi."
You bite occasionally, I hope this does not become a habit.
You are getting more teeth.
You are still a great eater and love your mixed veggies except you have been leaving behind the carrots recently.
Puppy Love
Giving Puppy kisses.
You to Mom.
Love this stage....it makes me miss when Seth and Sydney were doing the same things.

1 comment:

Sandra and Brent said...

Oh my goodness. I need to see these kids. ASAP. I miss them. I'm jealous of mom getting to spend time there. Guess the Caribbean is a great second.

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug