Thursday, February 4, 2010

So Far so Good!

Well, I am very glad to report that we have made it two days. I am actually not finding it to difficult, yet. I have really just paid attention more to what my kids are eating during the day instead of letting them have free rain of the pantry. I give them two snack a day Morning and Afternoon. This seems to be helping on the all day Grazing we used to do around here. We have also had two delicious dinners. Mike made Deer tonight and it was really good...Syd wasn't a huge fan but Seth loved it.

It seems like my kids are getting so BIG... I still need to post A day in the life of Seth. I really can't believe how big he is getting. He has had a bit of an attitude lately. I keep trying to tell myself that this is a phase and he will get better...at least that is what I tell myself so that I don't go crazy!!! What is so frustrating is that I know he listens to his teachers at school I just don't know why he won't for me. When I ask him to do something I am being Bossy! However, He makes me smile and is an awesome big brother.
This giant Icicle was hanging off our front porch, I know it looks like a death trap!
It is sooooo nice to have Michael back home. In some ways being forced to be apart can be a blessing because it really makes you appreciate each other more. We had Daddy a surprise when he got home. The kids really wanted to make him a cake, all their idea. So I spiced it up and we sent Daddy on a scavenger hunt around the house....the kids loved it and at the end was the Cake. Sorry the quality of picture is a little off.

They really do love their Daddy!

3 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Amy! Why didn't you call me when Mike was out of town? Jeremy is gone every other week. We need to get together. And I LOVE all your posts. I especially love the one with all the remembering stuff. I just might copy you on that. Lol. I'm trying to eat healthier too.....we'll see how long I last.

Renee and Jake said...

I think mommy loves their daddy too...Cute idea. How do you find the time?

Presley family said...

What a sweet post.... too cute!
BIG HUGS!!!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug