Friday, July 15, 2011

Trip to TN

Dear Seth and Sydney,

Oh, How I have missed you two while you have been away! I am so glad that you got to go have fun in TN but it just wasn't the same here without you. Mommy never realized what great helpers you are. It amazes me how much your little sisters missed you and needed you. I love that Chloe has prayed for you every night while you have been away and that she will say that Sydney is her Best Friend. I hope you will always be close. Seth you are such a great big brother your sisters are so lucky to have you there to watch out for them. Claire has been so sad in the car without you helping her out. So glad we get you back today!

All my love,
Mom




1 comment:

Presley family said...

Oh, I am sure it was very hard for you but it looks like they had a blast!!!
BIG HUGS!!!

About Me

Enjoy a look through my Lens!

Seth Boy

Seth Boy

Sassy Sis

Sassy Sis

Clo Bug

Clo Bug